San Jose Real Estate Attorneys
A constantly changing market and a complex regulatory environment challenge every owner, developer, and user of real estate and every real estate lender in California.
With their extensive experience in sophisticated real estate transactions, McPharlin Sprinkles & Thomas provides pragmatic advice and efficient service to assist their clients with all their transactional and regulatory real estate needs.
As San Jose’s outstanding real estate attorneys, we…
- Routinely negotiate and document a wide variety of complex real estate transactions, including acquisitions, development, leasing, and financing. We represent developers, investors, ground lessors, public agencies, corporate lessees, landlords, tenants, borrowers, lenders, sellers, purchasers and exchangers of real estate.
- Assist in structuring transactions and finding creative solutions to issues arising in development, acquisition, and financing.
- Provide specialized representation in transactions involving the development and financing of affordable housing, redevelopment projects, and public-private mixed-use projects.
In offering real estate transactional legal services to the San Jose area and beyond, we pride ourselves on our ability to combine the quality and breadth of experience found in major business law firms (where all our attorneys have practiced) with the personal service and economy of a smaller, specialized practice.
Examples of Recent Projects
- Negotiation and drafting of office, commercial, industrial and retail leases representing both landlords and tenants
- Negotiation and drafting of ground leases
- Negotiation and documentation of acquisitions and dispositions of real estate, improved and unimproved
- Negotiation and documentation of cooperation agreements and development agreements between adjacent property owners and governmental agencies regarding infrastructure development
- Multi-tiered financing of tax-credit low income housing development
- Advising investors on acquisition of leased retail property
McPharlin Sprinkles & Thomas LLP’s real estate clients include publicly traded corporations, privately held companies, public agencies, non-profit corporations, individuals and trusts involved in real estate development, investment, lending, and leasing.
In search of a real estate attorney in the San Jose area?
With the breadth of experience you need for profitable & secure real estate transactions, you can trust McPharlin Sprinkles & Thomas to help you with your real estate transactional needs. We also provide real estate litigation services. Contact us today.